Monday, September 27, 2010

This Summer

Wow this summer has flown by so fast. So many things went on this summer. Here are just a few pics to show what how our summer went.

Aunt SherRee and Little Missy at This is the Place State Park
Katie trying out her coffin. I think it fits her well.
Missy doing what she does best. Laughing and Smiling
Missy had some really bad craddle cap this summer and so we had to put the wonder medicated shampoo on it every other day. I would have a good laugh by it. Missy didn't mind.
Grandpa Chadwick's 75th Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Going to dinner to wish a good friend off. We will miss you Lindsay!!!
This is Missy at 4 months. She is growing so fast. I love that little smile of hers. She definitely brightens my days.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like a fun dinner with the crew!! Miss all you guys. It was fun seeing you at work the other day.

    ReplyDelete